Donald W. Goodrich – Retired
To say that I am a very determined person is a big understatement. I will stick to something, doggedly, until I come to the bottom of it. That's certainly an asset for a trial lawyer. Most of my work is in litigation - arguing a case before a judge or jury.
Sometimes people feel overwhelmed by the system; not even knowing where to begin to find solutions to their problems. I'm sensitive to those feelings. As a lawyer, I get great satisfaction from being able to help people. To battle for them and find a fair solution.
Areas Of Practice
- Massachusetts, 1970
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1970
- Middlebury College and University of Vermont, Vermont
- B.A. - 1967
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Vermont Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association, Secretary, 1982 to 1984
Fraternities / Sororities
- Phi Beta Kappa