Philip H. Grandchamp
My first exposure to business was through my father. He was a true entrepreneur. He loved to create businesses from scratch: build them up, then sell them and move on to the next. We said that he had a five-year itch - about every five years he started another one. I learned what made businesses work, what didn't. My practical, hands-on business experience is invaluable to me today.
I enjoy helping people get businesses off the ground, overcoming obstacles. Nothing's more satisfying than finding a solution after everyone said it couldn't be done.
- Massachusetts, 1964
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1966
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- LL.B. - 1964
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 1961
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts Foundation, Member