Angela W. Haylon
I grew up in Massachusetts and earned my law degree in Vermont. New England has always been home to me, and I knew I wanted to begin my legal career in the Berkshires, close to family.
At Donovan O'Connor & Dodig, my work spans across practice areas. I look forward to representing people from a place I feel so personally connected to.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates
- Massachusetts, 2016
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont
- J.D. summa cum laude - 2016
- Law Review: Vermont Law Review, Head Notes Editor, 2014 - 2016
- Colby College, Waterville, Maine
- B.A. - 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association, 2016
- Berkshire Bar Association, 2016