Experience, Expertise and Personal Attention
Since 1913, the firm of Donovan & O'Connor, LLP, has been helping individuals, families and businesses resolve difficult legal problems. Colleagues respect our professionalism and expertise, while clients appreciate our commitment and the high level of personal service we provide throughout the legal process.
Donovan & O'Connor, LLP, provides legal advice, services and representation in these areas of law:
- Child custody and visitation
- Property division
- Child support
- And other family law matters
- Business formation and corporate governance
- Financing, leasing and lending
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Employment law
- Commercial litigation
- And other business law matters
- Estate tax planning
- Business succession
- Powers of Attorney
- Health care proxies
- Medicaid planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Fiduciary/Beneficiary Litigation
- Elder Law
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Land use and zoning changes
- Environmental permits and compliance
- Real estate litigation
- And other commercial real estate matters
Residential Real Estate
- Efficient and affordable real estate transaction services
- Operating under the influence of alcohol
- Traffic violations
- Drug-related offenses
- And other misdemeanors and felonies
Special Education Law
- Obtaining educational provisions for children with special needs
Quality Legal Solutions
Residents of Western Massachusetts and Southern Vermont do not have to travel outside the area to get quality legal representation. Our years of experience and expertise in our areas of practice enable us to provide representation at a level equal to or surpassing that of firms in larger metropolitan areas. At the same time, our long-standing ties to the community and local orientation underscore our commitment to providing attentive client service at every stage of the legal process.
When quality and commitment matter, look to Donovan & O'Connor, LLP.
No Recovery, No Fee
Personal injury cases are accepted on a contingency fee basis. This means we will receive payment for our services only when your case is settled or otherwise resolved. This also means that you can afford to retain the best possible representation for your personal injury case.
For a consultation with a lawyer about your legal questions, contact Donovan & O'Connor, LLP. We have offices in North Adams and Pittsfield Massachusetts, and Bennington, Vermont, to serve you.